for your informatioN
i am not really the type of person to issue or induct an ivo (i've been on one once before in my life in near start of may 2018 the previous time I was admittedd into Maroondah and i was given the papersz from two nice anough female officersz after ., not sure iv in length of time days?/z or whatever from when I was arrestedd for "stalking' hence the ivo b$ though since that episode i was dischargedd and didn't breach the police order thing (ivo) and yeah hadn't had myself gone back to Maroondah untill only now I think three ?4max weeks ago (year2026) so stayedd out of hospital for nearly or approx exact eight years?z\\\ i think though yeah dischargedd agaiN since yesterday after this stopping my medication(html for keep dan(myself) never getting a girlfriend pills(and in previous years for over 200+ injections/z intramuscular b$ anyhow tangentinf and only 1% battery I better post this and boot some girl a woman near or older then my age (now38and39a week before June 30
Gtg
Feam of dream neededd🙏
Comments
Post a Comment