Meredith ronaldson

 Miss I'm defruitedd I sprayedd too much glen20 on the rolling blind writing your name and a love heart from my name and thankyou and something else I can't remember though I'm defruitedd paying on the table outside finding it hard to breathe even ciggy i need gear i may do that myself though I'm obsessedd with the objection to geisha bs overrideing me having a girlfriend and decisions/z other people are making to ensure i don't even speak or sit or be told of any female wanting to encompany me unless it is the state service rep there for once again legally ensure the same b$. Anyway im not after the licence or house apartment or encapsulated neccessitys/z I just want a girlfriend that I do t find an ugly fault like all too much myself and worser each psychiatric or police enforcedd make believe. I'm already crazy i am never gonna get better until Iim safely sleeping in bed with the girl woman i keep mistaking you to be Ms Ronaldson . Sorry thankyou just Thursday is now June 11th I think another friend of mine died the other day I can't even go and see him in Croydon. I think I should anyway to exchange the 10¢ cansz instead of cautiously stalking hurstbridge turf graphing your name just because I like who I thought was a 60year old though tonight relizedd is 61 even though neither had not has (the age) anything to do with whatever reasoning i find or thought I had have interest in you. Too many dead people xzysteddd that i didn't meet. Though it's the no living girlfriend that keeps/z me insane. 

 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Had mooN walk invite dowN and uP the street and still waNtiNg Ms RonaldsoN though after a while sitting and laying on a ancient crimnoncivconcrete usedd to only think ruinsz seat helping flat holding vat of techno necrosity cemeteric grave relationive well the thought of me with this 60 sixty1 mum ., and no not for mofo readoNs/z regardless those that chose ., not the unwashed of halves¿Z my clothes?zZzZ i still love youu 🎶🎵🚬

      Delete
    2. ....aNd I still belue E your partner doesz too just youu not like a pair of 45 shoes/¿Z

      Rhyme virus 🦠 is the truth . ... .....

      A need for someone lovedd hugsS🫂Z | ||| |||||

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog