Miss I'm defruitedd I sprayedd too much glen20 on the rolling blind writing your name and a love heart from my name and thankyou and something else I can't remember though I'm defruitedd paying on the table outside finding it hard to breathe even ciggy i need gear i may do that myself though I'm obsessedd with the objection to geisha bs overrideing me having a girlfriend and decisions/z other people are making to ensure i don't even speak or sit or be told of any female wanting to encompany me unless it is the state service rep there for once again legally ensure the same b$. Anyway im not after the licence or house apartment or encapsulated neccessitys/z I just want a girlfriend that I do t find an ugly fault like all too much myself and worser each psychiatric or police enforcedd make believe. I'm already crazy i am never gonna get better until Iim safely sleeping in bed with the girl woman i keep mistaking you to be Ms Ronaldson . Sorry thankyou...
Danielle i haven't had me feeling your anything from nice other then my so calledd mates?/z being bastards/z in making you porn with them or him who goes out of his way to "gotta do this to all of Dawson's girlfriends" ~ spike them and get 12 hours of uninterrupted rugged head 1111-1111 and yeah me unconcious as prelude
ReplyDeleteNot saying you have just psychlink paranoid thinking though the last bit was with another girl from my childhood that I was lucky anough to have her come for a gathering and then that happened. She was an 85 were 87s
DeleteThis was either 2005 or 2006 it wasn't just xtc
DeleteBefore or at the start of this two decade + near mhell psychiatric continuation
DeleteAnbr202607090401
Before and after&?during?¿This girl I last chilledd with who said her name was MegszZ
ReplyDeletehttps://enzyme-xzyst.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThere is a whole list of them...
ReplyDeleteSince May 2026 longing thoughts?¿Z
DeleteMegszZ
Psychward addmissioN
Meredith
MegszZ
Sarah ovviously 4eva
MegszZ
Allison sorta
MegszZ
Slobodanka
Thoughts?¿Z only no one since India Zmijewski ended officially HalloweeN Eve 2025 then since then the moon one night one of the characters though N N doesn't fully count hLlucination and me a kia whilst everyone bangs/z with bjcult
Pissing me off....
Slobodanka who ever I thought you were ((praying not a doppelganger) come see me theN I won't ditch for some other girl claiming business or saving the planet defenders if earth crock anyhow foundry fluhaff§§ only cheese grater meal dogizm
DeleteSarah was none of that nor Daniela and I never kissedd her anyhow gotta be vektdd over Sarah because 10months at home with jordene waivers 5th Reich penalty to unite a b$ reRig the nod tower fenceing derognognotneededd
Girlfriend unpope-edd neededd
One that hates bumchin man thief of daN
Nunu not dan$
Both not DANDE...
Gtg
Blastard interfered
Sorry
Thankyou
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
💀202607192322^v+
DeleteThe comment above 2nd last one is me bitching about an old so calledd mate who I feel dogged me on multi ple occassions/z anyhow anough of my burn booking for now hopefully I get a girlfriend sooN ! !!! !!!!!
DeleteA202607221311-DANDE 🦠🫂🖥️🔆
Sorry thought$ I have had thinking certain people persons girlsz i think i like due to God knows?/z the reasoning ., it could be due to donated blood with me at the royal children's Hospital in 1990 or it could be some hypnotizm or psychology I have no idea about sorry doctor and treating team to disenfranchise most or all of yousz just my case is a defruitedd repeative ef-age anyway usually the same billanook schooler and SoundCloud mention deformer of me Daniel d my blog has turned to shift was never good just must of been wanting to meet the sad sick sack of shiFt that has no idea the b$ that has (myself) me worriedd that penalty?¿Though I've gained the cyst & my life is closer to a termination too bad I'm not a pzsioQuartz\\\\\\\
ReplyDelete